domingo, 1 de abril de 2007

The countdown Starts

















The countdown starts, or goes on, I don´t know... suitcases, visas, moving, shopping, last minute interviews for the dissertation... I am leaving in four days!!! But oh well, the best of this last week, besides imagining and envision my new adventure, are the goodbye parties and gatherings. And they are not good because of the goodbye, but rather because they are the perfect excuse to spend time with the people that I love and who love me. Yesterday I went with my life long friends, the ones who have been beside me for the past 16 years, to celebrate Monica and Cristina´s birthday. We had an incredible meal at a Japonese restaurant in Barcelona. After that we went for the first time to Raquel´s birthday, which is super cute and cozy. Some of us kept going with dinner, popular sayings, laughs, dancing, and some uncomfortable pushing (to us not by us). But the pushing is pretty common in Hand Bar, where, although they play 80s and 90s Spanish pop rock, which I love, is usually filled with privileged kids, with a lot of sense entitlement and somewhat decadent. I hope to remember that next time that I think about going there. Despite this little detail, I had a wonderful day and night. Kisses to everyone, especially Sandra, Rosa, Raquel, Cristina, and Monica. I love you tons, girls.

1 comentario:

Mónica dijo...

Hola guapa! Qué tal tus primeras impresiones en Filipinas? Por fin tengo un momento para ver tu blog. No puedo de momento aportar grandes ideas pq es el primero q consulto, pero a ver si con el tiempo... Pues nosotros acabamos de llegar de Taüll, y a pesar de los 6 grados perpetuos, y que la nieve no nos ha dejado andar todo lo que nos hubiera gistado, bastante bien.
Pues espero ver tus cometarios. Hasta entonces, un besazo
Móncia